Sunday, March 1, 2009

i don't get it.

i don't wanna cry!

i should be happy

i have an amazing bf. who could possibly be coming up here in 2 weeks. and who loves me so much that hell drop anything for me.i also have amazing friends. who love me and care about me and want only whats best for me.i have a good family. it may be rough with mom but it isn't always bad.

i have no reason to cry hysetricly like i just did. and have felt like doing for almost a month. i have no reason to not smile or feel sadness press against my heart repeatedly.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, maybe it was just a hormonal inbalance. There may not be any reason behind it other than your body being out of sync.Sleep, sleep is a good thing Amber =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna say hormones too. But a month? those are some long lasting hormones. Stress is a better answer. Tests, grades, bf, life... yeah stress is the answer. Keep counting your blessings! It'll be okay.

    ReplyDelete