Sunday, March 15, 2009

Imagery Poem for Enlish

The liquid sun shines,
illumintates my white cotton dress.
It melts onto the field of daisys
making them all so vivid and bright.

The gentle breeze,
plays with my hair,
twirls my dress around my legs,
swirls between the flowers.

The silent sounds:
my heart beating gently,
sighs escaping my content lips,
the flowers rocking back and forth.

I smile to myself.
The flowers create a blissful sent,
which I breathe in,
perfectly content.

^^ please tell me what you think! i need feed back.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like summer and happiness. maybe add your prince charming in there. hahaha =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! if you could add taste and touch in there, you'd have a sensory masterpiece! It flows well, and brings some awesome images worthy of a laundry detergent commercial! Bright whites, flowers, light scent, breeze, vivid colors...

    ReplyDelete